LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

22. October 20

Well hello autumn! 
Today was both The Changing of the Maples Ceremony on the quad and Apple Day in the caf. Can you get any more fall than that?
Just a few reasons I'm falling for fall:
  • Apple cider: I don't actually enjoy it, but the concept is so appealing
  • Pumpkins: What is it with those orange gourds that is so endearing?
  • Harvest time and corn mazes
  • The color of the changing maples: Its a vibrancy I just cannot seem to capture with a camera. Any tips?
  • Halloween! I love the trick-or-treaters, the candy corn, the costumes... So fun
  • Thanksgiving: More on this come November
  • The scents of ripe apples, fallen leaves, and smoke curling out of a chimney
And I loved these fading flowers this autumn morning...



"It was one of those perfect English autumnal days which occur more frequently in memory than in life."
- P. D. James

No comments:

Post a Comment