LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Sunday, October 25, 2009

27. October 25

So today was completely
uneventful.
I didn't think you wanted to see the other pictures I took today of things like:



A. My lunch
B. Still more pictures of trees
C. Pictures of me doing crazy faces
D. Peanut butter and candy corn (aka the contents of my food shelf)


So, I downloaded Picasa 3 and had a little fun with the editing. Picasa 3 earns my vote and will likely now be my editing program of choice.


And so, I now give you, my desk, in all its horrifically messy glory.
This. Is. One. Ugly. Post.


But, the good news is, there is fun things to come from Picasa 3 editing!



 "He was in one of his moods, for the day had been both unprofitable and unsatisfactory, and he was wishing he could live it over again."
~ Louisa May Alcott, Little Women

I am pretty much perpetually reading Little Women and I thoroughly love it.

And, on an unrelated note, thank you, dear readers, for your positive feedback. Glad to hear you like the blog and its been fun to check out your blogs as well.
And just so you know, that should be "Frank" and not "Frink" Sinatra. Ooops. 

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I'll have to play with Picasa 3. i'm always loving new editing programs! Please can you explain to me how to make pics bigger??? i'm dying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think you will ever get me to touch picasa. ever. i am a photoshop junky and always will be. the desk is pretty intensely covered though. for that i am proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete