LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Saturday, September 4, 2010

342. September 4

My little brother asked me to play photographer for his group for the Homecoming dance. It was kind of fun. Thanks, Kyle, for faith in my little camera. You sure looked handsome in that tux of yours. But I feel slightly creepy posting pictures of your group, so instead I'll offer a shot of the ladies showing off their sweet kicks.


"I want my daughters to be beautiful, accomplished, and good; to be admired, loved, and respected; to have a happy youth, to be well and wisely married, and to lead useful, pleasant lives, with as little care and sorrow to try them as God sees fit to send. To be loved and chosen by a good man is the best and sweetest thing which can happen to a woman; and I sincerely hope my girls may know this beautiful experience."
~ Marmee, of Louisa May Alcott's Little Women

Of all the fictional mothers I have met, Marmee is by far the most dear to me.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute pic, Val!!! Hey, if you don't mind, would you email me the pics you took for the dance that night??? I didn't get any with the group. I would LOVE to have them! Thanks! loridelee8(at)gmail

    ReplyDelete