LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Sunday, January 3, 2010

97. January 3

So, yesterday I moved into an apartment near my university. I wasn't looking forward to the move. Class schedules, work, finances, and life in general kind of had me stressed out. I had myself convinced this move was going to be difficult and unpleasant. And then, the move happened and I realized life is okay. It's good. In the midst of all the preparing I hadn't taken the time to realize God wants me here for a reason and He's taking care of things. Life will be okay.



"Remember, we are only temporary travelers in this world. Let us not devote our God-given talents and energies solely to setting earthly anchors, but rather let us spend our days growing spiritual wings."
~ Dieter F. Uchtdorf, "Two Principles for any Economy"

2 comments:

  1. Hi Val! I hope it is a good move for you. Attitude is a big part of it. Beautiful picture. What is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this lamp, I hit my head on it one morning after I ate breakfast. I am glad you are back in cedar. I loved running into you yesterday.

    ReplyDelete