LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Thursday, May 6, 2010

221. May 6

Go on, dear reader, device some clever analogy if you will of the facades of life and the masks we wear. Yes, this mask, I suppose, does relate to my life, but mainly it has made its way onto this blog simply because I was, once again, without a picture as midnight was drawing closer, and the mask just happened to be there waiting to be photographed.


This little quote was simply just what I needed to hear this week to untangle my jumbled thoughts.


"Look at the trees, look at the birds, look at the clouds, look at the stars... and if you have eyes you will be able to see that the whole existence is joyful.  Everything is simply happy.  Trees are happy for no reason; they are not going to become prime ministers or presidents and they are not going to become rich and they will never have any bank balance.  Look at the flowers--for no reason.  It is simply unbelievable how happy flowers are." 
~Osho

1 comment:

  1. "but mainly it has made its way onto this blog simply because I was, once again, without a picture as midnight was drawing closer,"

    LOL *grin* ~ yeah I've had a few that were like that.

    ReplyDelete