LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

232. May 17

It feels good to be outside in the evening in the early summertime. I love that there is a whole summer before me. I love summer: late-night drives, long hikes at dusk, lemonade stands, morning jogs, and namely, the feeling of possibility.
 
Thinning peaches at welfare orchards for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. For more about the LDS church's welfare efforts, click here.
 
 
"Though my work may be menial, though my contribution may be small, I can perform it with dignity and offer it with unselfishness. My talents may not be great, but I can use them to bless the lives of others...The goodness of the world in which we live is the accumulated goodness of many small and seemingly inconsequential acts." 
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

No comments:

Post a Comment