LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Monday, July 12, 2010

287. July 11

My good friend Joshua returned from the land of the Canadians after two years of preaching the gospel. Of course, my camera died at his homecoming. Thus today's shot I'm borrowing from Joshua's Facebook page. Thank you, Joshua for the picture. It's good to see your face again.


And one more shot, from an evening bike ride by the river.


"The bicycle, the bicycle surely, should always be the vehicle of novelists and poets."
~Christopher Morley

4 comments:

  1. Remember how I said that your quotes are always strangely attuned to my life? Here is a good example of that, as I am currently looking for my first grown-up bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. valerie! i've been reading your blog for so long (i love it) and now, i've finally met you at fhe! yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh val. you are the best thing.
    the sweetest and cutest pie.
    have any big white envelopes arrived at your humble abode? cause the word on the street is that you're gonna tell everyone where you're going except me. if i go on a mission too, or even if i dont. lets be pen pals. deal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara! I'm so happy you are going to be a real, live grown-up bike owner. It's such a joy. And Miss Lex, whoa it makes me so happy we actually know each other in real life now. No big white envelopes, Krista. Soon I hope. Pen pals would be awesome. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete