LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Monday, August 2, 2010

303. July 27

Today, I had breakfast at this delightful restaurant with my sister and a friend I met in Asheville, NC. Paige, it was so good to see you, even if it did make my heart ache for Asheville. And today I said goodbye to my brother and sister-in-law's beautiful yellow house. Matt, Cierra, I loved your yellow house, particularly for quirky touches such as this:


Then, back on the road for more driving.
Today's total driving hours: 5 1/2.

"I want to think again of dangerous and noble things. I want to be light and frolicsome. I want to be improbable, beautiful, and afraid of nothing, as though I had wings."
~ Mary Oliver

1 comment:

  1. Valerie, I'm enjoying reading your blog the way a kid might, who could read all of the Harry Potter books in a row instead of waiting for them to be written and released. That was a lovely breakfast!

    ReplyDelete