LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

307. July 31

My papa had a truck like this when he was a teenager, crank start and everything. Crazy, eh? His truck, however, was much less spiffy and whole lot more rusty than this one at a Saturday morning car show.


And I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this sign at a barber shop:


I love family vacations.

"My parents will never be written up in history books, but as far as their [four] children are concerned, the world has been a much warmer place because of them."
~ Harold Krents, To Race the Wind

I found To Race the Wind in used bookstore while on vacation. I devoured it in two days. This autobiography of a blind man is surprisingly hilarious and tender. I'd definitely recommend it.

1 comment: