LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Thursday, August 19, 2010

325. August 18


This is the attempt (and failure) of Danni and I to make Russian Blini.When we gave up on any chance we had at producing Russian cuisine, we turned to a "Russian" movie, the animated Anastasia, a historically inaccurate and entirely delightful musical. I'm feeling more Russian already.


This quote has little to do with Blini or Russians, but it's been on my mind a fair deal lately.
"My greatest ambition has been to be a good wife, to be a good homemaker, and to be a really good mother. I've always thought that if I could do this, I would fulfill my mission here on earth."
~ Claira May (Clair) Hunter, wife of President Howard W. Hunter, 14th president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

1 comment:

  1. just throw together a vat of kasha; it would be hard to fail at that one.. :-)

    ReplyDelete