LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

306. July 30

Dear Reader, 
You're great. And you should know this. If you don't have somebody in your life who tells you every day how great you are, you should find that somebody. Or, you should be that somebody to someone else. But in case no one else is there to say it, I think you're great. 

I'm slowly, but surely getting caught up (or more behind, I can't tell) on this little blog, and trying to give you the best of a journey to Idaho.

Today? I wish you could have seen this pioneer cemetery, nearly lost to the oblivion beneath overgrowth. I kind of feel sorry for the neglected graves, forgotten up on a hillside with no real road to reach it.



 This quote doesn't have much to do with Idaho. Or life. I just the song and I like the line. That's all.

"They say you're really not somebody
Until somebody else loves you
Well, I am waiting to make somebody
Somebody soon."
~ Ingrid Michaelson, "Are We There Yet"

No comments:

Post a Comment