LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

136. February 10

Every morning, after the alarm goes off, my first action of the day is to peak out of the blinds and see whether the day before me looks as though it will be cloudy or sunny. A cloudy day usually justifies five more minutes of sleep. A sunny day, well, that I can wake up to.

Today? Foggy, which is just rare and beautiful enough to get me out of bed and out of the door in my pajamas and slippers to go see the world. And then the day turned out to be gloriously sunny. This kind of day, I like, I like it very much.


"But there's a world out there, with the sea in it, and islands, and shipwrecks and pigs. I mean, it's filled with things I don't know. And the teachers here have taught me lots of things, but I need more."
~ Neil Gaiman, The Graveyard Book

1 comment:

  1. I've read the Graveyard Book. I love the illustrations in it. It was rather strange though.

    ReplyDelete