LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Gathering L-O-V-E

Will you kindly forgive me for a shameless plug in behalf of my other blog, Ode to Poetry?
To celebrate the month of L-O-V-E, I will be posting a love poem for every day up until Valentine's Day. Feel free to check it out!
On February 14, 2010 I want to barrage the blog with love poetry--your favorite love poetry. Please share the title of your favorite love poem as well as the poet and a link, if possible, in the comments of any posts on either site. Or, email me at owensval@gmail.com with the poem itself. Ask family, friends, and lovers for suggestions as well. Even if you are a cynic of the whole Valentine's Day thing, share your cynical love poetry. I will post all shared suggestions on Valentine's Day.

Twelve days? I think we can gather an awesome stock of love poetry. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I love Shakespeare's sonnets! I'll try to get back to you with more specifics. And that Donne poem about his "real" girl...I'll have to look that up to!

    ReplyDelete