LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Sunday, February 28, 2010

151. February 25

Look! Blue sky--real blue sky.
So it does still exist.


"It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want -- oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!"
~Mark Twain

And, dear reader, I owe you an apology for a repeat quote. I will not mention where or when, as I still have my stubborn pride, but I will offer up another quote on the same topic as the repeat offender so you are not cheated out a quote.

"I wanted books and made no distinction between good books or bad, only between the ones I loved, the ones that spoke to my soul, and the ones I merely liked. I did not care how a story was written. There were no bad stories: every story was new and glorious."
~ Neil Gaiman, "Newberry Medal Acceptance Speech"

1 comment: