LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Friday, February 19, 2010

143. February 17

I have long been wanting to introduce you to my bridge.
This bridge was, first, a getaway, somewhere I could go to read and think.
It was next a stage for scenes of a relationship.
Then became a time capsule of memories of a year.
When I moved away, I missed this bridge something fierce.
Once again, it now my retreat. A short five minute drive and I can escape the world.
It's amazing what a few minutes to regroup can do for a whole week.


"... how good it was to be the master of his own small world."
~ Neil Gaiman, The Graveyard Book

1 comment:

  1. I love places like this. There is a big field near my house where I like to go. I feel like I'm in the country. It takes me away from the world for a little while.

    ReplyDelete