LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Sunday, March 7, 2010

159. March 5

A so-so photo.

I like daisies though.

Okay, I've got an odd life analogy for you, but work with me here, will you? Have you ever played with an I Spy Bottle? Those bottles of sand that have items hidden inside for the player to find? It often takes shaking everything up to find what it is you are looking for. Life is like that once in a while. Sometimes, you have to shake up the stability you cling so stubbornly to in order to find the solutions you seek. Thank you, Sarah, for shaking up my thoughts in order for me to see new insight. 

This has nothing to do with daisies. In fact, these darn daisies have nothing at all to do with my day. They just happened to be on my countertop.


"When the solution is simple, God is answering." 
~ Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment