LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

184. March 30

Why this picture? I'm not really quite sure. Another uneventful day had come and gone, and I, still without a picture, tagged along for a late night grocery run. Life feels like someone pressed the pause button and I'm stuck in a moment where winter and stress never end. I wish tagging along for grocery runs wasn't the most exciting part of my day. But for you, dear reader, I will try and be optimistic. There is much to look to for happiness. A three day weekend is just around the corner. I get to see a good friend on Friday and family on Saturday. And Sunday is Easter! Finally and most especially, the laws of nature decree that summer has to come at some point. Thank goodness.


"Have courage for the great sorrows of life, and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake."
~ Victor Hugo

3 comments:

  1. I like that quote! May I borrow it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote! I've heard it before but forgot about it, thanks for reminding me and teaching me so many great quotes!

    ReplyDelete