LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

161. March 7

Once upon a time, my friend Danni asked me what my favorite thing was to look at.
The first thing that came to mind was faces. Then, I thought, that's silly. I like to look at the sky more.

Faces and sky. Today, I offer you both, because I couldn't decide which I liked better.

First, the sky. I love southern Utah because a ten minute detour off the freeway can lead you to spectacular views such as this.


Next, faces. Here are the ladies of #3 dressed up to watch the Oscars. Classy, wouldn't you say?


"I think your whole life shows in your face and you should be proud of that." 
~Lauren Bacall

Hey friends, what's your favorite quote? My supply of quotes that speak to me is running a little dry. Care to share?

3 comments:

  1. i really love that quote by the stranger lauren bacall. you're lovely, forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top picture; makes me wish I was on horseback heading out for a week of peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the quotes that popped in my mind is one that my visiting teaching companion at BYU said, "We are all equally awesome!" - Jennifer Wege

    ReplyDelete