LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Thursday, March 25, 2010

179. March 25

I've been reading rather voraciously as of late. Due to my current enrollment in three college literature classes, most of such reading has not been for pleasure. However, I have found a little time to ease my way into Ray Bradbury's gorgeous masterpiece, Dandelion Wine. It's like reading a dream. I'm quite possible drunk on Dandelion Wine. Normally, I plough through novels, eager for the end, but this novel is one I hope never ends.


"I want to feel all there is to feel, he thought. Let me feel tired, now, let me feel tired. I mustn't forget, I'm alive, I know I'm alive, I mustn't forget it tonight or tomorrow or the day after that."
~ Ray Bradbury, Dandelion Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment