LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Thursday, April 22, 2010

206. April 21

Only in Utah can you have a thunderstorm, sunshine, and a snow storm on the same day... Crazy weather, can't you just stick with the sunshine?


"Creatures are not born with desires unless satisfaction for those desires exists. A baby feels hunger; well there is such a thing as food; a duckling wants to swim; well there is such a thing as water, etc. If I find myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world."
~ C.S. Lewis

4 comments:

  1. Wow. What an awesome quote. Where do you find them all? I sometimes go looking for good quotes, but it takes forever searching through all the average ones...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks! A good deal of the quotes I find are from books I read. I also love the quote search on www.goodreads.com and www.quotegarden.com. And people are kind enough to share quotes with me as well!

    ReplyDelete