LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

212. April 27

HEY, HEY, HEY.
Finals are done. Thank goodness. I am, however, going to miss this beautiful campus. And it was just starting to get green...

Plans for the summer? Secure a job, read voraciously, write for pleasure, get as little sleep as possible, find adventures on a daily basis, meet dozens of new faces, cross items off of my list of life goals and ambitions, improve my vocabulary, and live life to the fullest. Sounds good, right?


"I said I wouldn't want to add another mediocre writer to this world. Being a glorious failure didn't scare me at all, but being just mediocre did. What I heard her say was, If you're not willing to be mediocre, you'll never be anything at all...there's no way of knowing you're good if you don't dare to be mediocre."
~ Katherine Paterson in an interview with Diane Osen, The Book that Changed My Life

1 comment:

  1. What a relaxing looking place to hang out! I'd love to sit under those trees. :-)

    Sounds like good summer plans! :-)

    http://molytail365.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete