LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Friday, June 11, 2010

256. June 10

Today's photo is not my own work, but rather that of Alecia Dawn Photography. Alecia photographed our family last month, and today I got to see a CD of all the photos. This one was one of my favorites. Check out a few more of the family here.


"Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second."
 ~ Marc Riboud

(Ah, and as you can see, Blogger issues have been resolved. Thank you for your aid.)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Val,
    My name is Jen, I came across your blog because we had writing in common. :) I thoroughly enjoyed stopping by, and I'm a follower now. I've been in photography for about 4 years, but still aspiring. ;) You have a beautiful family, and the pictures are great!
    Have a blessed day,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete