LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

64. December 1

Hi, December. I think you and I are going to get along just fine.

REASONS WHY TODAY WAS A GOOD ONE
  • I found a 1989 (My birth year) penny on my way to breakfast.
  • Tuesdays are the best days for breakfast at the caf: French toast sticks, eggs, grits, sausage.
  • I had a great visit with a good professor and he gave me a beautiful poetry anthology.
  • It was a sunny day, even if it was chilly.
  • It's one day closer to CHRISTMAS. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!
Let the Christmas countdown begin!
I apologize if this blog becomes a bit Christmas obsessive for a bit. The blogger just happens to be a huge fan of the holiday.



"Funny, but come December and I remember every Christmas I've known."
~ Frank Sinatra, "Christmas Memories"
(A favorite of mine)

3 comments:

  1. that paper is way cute thanks! this365 thing.. its so tempting.. i loved cierra's and now yours! :) Are you thinking of getting deeper into photography? you know fancy cameras and charging people.. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most thing I love about December is the Christmas and it's closing of the year and new years unfolds at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed Avatar. Its a beautiful way to wrap up the year. And nope Randi, no fancy photography for me. Just a hobby.

    ReplyDelete