LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Friday, December 25, 2009

87. December 24

Christmas Eve.
My favorite day of the year.

What to say? I originally planned on posting pictures of the traditions that make the holiday: eating a big dinner, reenacting the nativity scene, unwrapping Christmas pajamas, sleeping in the basement, and watching Christmas Story... However, when deciding what pictures to post, I realized the pictures that caught my eye weren't those of the Christmas table setting, or of the tree, or of our makeshift manger. Rather, it was the faces of family. These are the faces that make Christmas for me.

So, as a small and humble present to you, dear reader, let me introduce you to the faces of family.

Cierra, Matt, and their beloved dog, Phoebe.



Lisa and Kyle as Mary and Joseph




Lisa and Kyle as Super Mary and Baller Joseph... or something like that.



Grandma and Grandpa O. as wisemen



Mother, the angel



Dad, the narrator



Regretfully, I have no pictures to share of Grandma and Grandpa S. But trust me, they are delightful faces.
Besides, I've already gone way over the "a" picture a day quota.

"Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord."
~ The Gospel According to Luke, Chapter 2

No comments:

Post a Comment