LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Thursday, December 17, 2009

79. December 16

I think it's good to home in the company of familiar faces.
 
Tonight, I went to an ugly sweater/white elephant party with the most delightful crowd of friends, acquaintances, and new faces. We didn't stay too long at the party, but we kept our ugly sweaters on the whole night through.

Here is Krista modeling her sweater.



"What I find exciting in a new acquaintance is  the thought: Maybe I'm making a discovery here; maybe someone is entering my life who is nice. That's what gives me joy: the possibility of goodness. I appreciate exceptional intelligence. I can be charged by beauty, and I am intrigued by charisma. But I will be moved by goodness."
~ P. M. Forni, Choosing Civility


Welcome home, Elder Burton.

3 comments:

  1. I actually love that sweater and would wear it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my poo. i knew you'd post this SOMEWHERE on the internet.

    ReplyDelete