LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

70. December 7

Finals Week!

Life is a little crazy, but I still manage to reserve time for the important things like free breakfast and karaoke at night, watching About a Boy with friends, and taking pretty pictures like this one.
The building to the right that you can't really see is my place of residence. 



My good friend Danni introduced me to this little poem, which I'll offer you as the quote of the day.
The Blue Between
By Kristine O’Connell George 
Everyone watches the clouds,
naming creatures they’ve seen.
I see the sky differently,
I see the blue between-
The blue woman tugging
her stubborn cloud across the sky.
The blue giraffe stretching
to nibble a cloud floating by.
A pod of dancing dolphins,
cloud oceans, cargo ships,
a boy twirling his cloud
around a thin blue fingertip.
In those smooth wide spaces,
I see a different scene.
I see those cloudless spaces,
I see the blue between.

No comments:

Post a Comment