LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Monday, December 21, 2009

83. December 20

One of my favorite places to be is in the comfort of Grandma and Grandpa's home.
I am eternally convinced that of all the good people God put on this earth, my uncles are the funniest and brightest, my aunts are the most gracious and lovely, and my four grandparents are hands down, the best.
Did I mention I love, love, love my family?

I thoroughly enjoyed celebrating Grandma's birthday with this fine crowd.




"...these foolish, affectionate people made a jubilee of every little household joy."
~ Louisa May Alcott, Little Women

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I read Tuesdays with Morrie. I loved it! I really struggle with picking the most influencal book scriptual text aside. Honestly it is probably whichever book I finished last because it is on my mind. I would really love a list of great books to read because I struggle with picking the next book.

    ReplyDelete