LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

91. December 28

Today, Lisa and Danni helped me accomplish #37 on my list of Life Goals and Ambitions; float a wish away in a helium balloon. It was such a beautiful experience, I think we'd like to make a yearly tradition of it.

Here, prior to the balloon release, is me with Lisa's yellow balloon and my blue one, wishes not yet wished.



"Most people say if you tell a wish it won't come true. But I don't think wishes work like that. I don't believe there's some bad-tempered wish-fairy with a clipboard, checking off whether or not you've told."
~ Cynthia Lord, Rules

Thank you, Lisa, for the picture. Thank you, Danni, for the quote. Thank you both for the adventure.

3 comments:

  1. it was quite nice. quite nice to see you last night. you're a beauty.
    and i want to do this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty in this pic. I really like the flag behind you! Quite a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete