LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Sunday, November 1, 2009

33. October 31

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 

Well... I must say, this has been one of the best Halloween weeks ever.
I particularly loved the costumes. I've got to start thinking of something really good for next year. My favorite costumes this year?
  • A pair of docs (A paradox!)
  • A s'more: Four people; two graham cracker, one Hershey's bar, and one marshmellow
  • A platypus
  • Flo, from the Progressive Commercials
  • Paul Bunyon and Babe, the blue ox 
And that's just to name a few...
Tonight, I give you, Old Lady (formerly Waldo, before a costume swap), Kudzu (Google that), and a mime.
Happy Halloween, to one and all. 
 

"This is Halloween, everybody make a scene."
~ Tim Burton, "This is Halloween"

1 comment:

  1. Ahah Paige looks really scared to death ! :)

    ReplyDelete