LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

49. November 16

Thanksgiving is coming up.
Time to get grateful, gosh darn it.
Sooo.... Until Thanksgiving, I'll offer a daily list of nine things I am grateful for.
I have seen some awesome gratitude lists popping up all over the place.
One of my favorite's? Tiffani, I hope you don't mind me suggesting your Thankology. Each week, Tiffani posts a beautiful list of fifty things to be grateful for. I just ended a sentence in a preposition, which is a bad habit of mine. But, check the site out. I think you'll enjoy. It's been a goal of mine to start a similar weekly list, and perhaps this will get me rolling.

TODAY'S GRATITUDE LIST
  1. I am grateful for my parents' birthday gift of Microsoft Office 2007 because it is such a kick awesome program.
  2. I am grateful for a letter in the mail from Danni.
  3. I am grateful for scarves to keep me warm.
  4. I am grateful I got to see a few meteors last night with my roommate, suitemates, and friends.
  5. I am grateful for an awesome haircut given to me by Paige and a pair of safety scissors.
  6. I am grateful I will being seeing my family in only twenty-seven days.
  7. I am grateful for my height. I think it's perfect.
  8. I am grateful for a cell phone and how easy it makes it to talk to friends and family 2,000 miles away.
  9. I am grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
And now, getting back to the task at hand. 
Today's photo is a picture of my suitemates and a friend watching for the meteors...



"You are one of the noblest of God’s creations. His intent is that your life be gloriously beautiful regardless of your circumstances. As you are grateful and obedient, you can become all that God intends you to be."
~ Richard G. Scott, "Finding Joy in Life"

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! it's an honor to be mentioned. i'm thankful for you, dear.

    ReplyDelete