LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

50. November 17

Today's Gratitude List
  1. I am grateful for Tuesday game nights.
  2. I am grateful for Caitlin fueling my addiction to Peanut Butter M & M's.
  3. I am grateful for the National Student Exchange program and the amazing experience I have had participating in it.
  4. I am grateful for a long, hot shower every morning.
  5. I am grateful for the oatmeal now served at the cafeteria for breakfast.
  6. I am grateful rainy days don't last forever.
  7. I am grateful for poetry and how it has shaped the way I look at life.
  8. I am grateful for canceled classes and an extra hour to sleep in.
  9. I am grateful to Robert, Nelia, and Caitlin for generously giving me rides everywhere.
Tuesday Game Night
The Jennifer Sandwich deeply engrossed in a game of Cranium.



"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival."
~C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment