LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Saturday, November 7, 2009

40. November 7

I love grocery shopping.
I think it's the shopping honed to a careful, controlled art.
And, it's an acceptable reason to spend money.
I realized today, I not only like grocery shopping, I like the grocery store itself.
I like the variety of goods, the strange coloring the lighting gives everything, the elevator music, the people watching, the ads, the produce... Its just pleasant.
I went with my roommates today and while they shopped I took pictures of pretty things,
like these flowers.
Tiger lilies are my most favorite flowers.
I love their color, their personality, and their uniqueness.
Every time I go grocery shopping I am continuously drawn to the little florist sections to admire the tiger lilies.
(They are tiger lilies right?)

Aren't they beautiful in glow of fluorescent lighting?



"There are flowers everywhere, for those who bother to look."
~ Henri Mattise

No comments:

Post a Comment