LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Sunday, November 22, 2009

54. November 21

Today's Gratitude List
(Continuing Until Thanksgiving)
  1. I am thankful for used books and the places that sell them.
  2. I am thankful for diversity. It makes life beautiful.
  3. I am thankful for orange juice.
  4. I am thankful for friends who accept my standards for what they are.
  5. I am thankful for tomorrows. 
  6. I am thankful for hot pizza with good friends on a cold November night.
  7. I am thankful for Christmas wreaths on street lamps. So beautiful!
  8. I am thankful for the men who play chess in the park. They always warm my heart.
  9. I am thankful for cars. That sure was a nifty invention.
So, this was a very wonderful, very long day spent in the company of good friends. There were many faces and places I would have loved to have captured with my little camera.
But, due to dead batteries, all I have to offer is this quirky stop sign on Cherry Street.


"'Why did you do all this for me?" he asked. "I don't deserve it. I've never done anything for you.'
'You have been my friend,' replied Charlotte. 'That in itself is a tremendous thing.'"
~ E. B. White, Charlotte's Web

No comments:

Post a Comment