LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Friday, November 20, 2009

53. November 20

Today's Gratitude List
(Continuing Until Thanksgiving)
  1. I am grateful for the weekend.
  2. I am grateful for the fantastic professors I have. How many people are able to say that? Really, they're great.
  3. I am grateful for Thanksgiving dinner, as provided by my residence hall this evening.
  4. I am grateful for quarters. How else would I be able to get laundry done?
  5. I am grateful for deodorant. Life could be kind of awkward without it. 
  6. I am grateful for music. 
  7. I am grateful to fall into bed after a long day.
  8. I am grateful for movies.
  9. I am grateful for my youth. Twenty is a pretty dang good age. And I'm only 53 days into it. There's much to look forward to yet.
Today my laptop and I decided we had spent way too much time doing boring things like writing essays and researching. It was time for a break. So, the evening was spent watching West Side Story. Excellent choice, I must say. Natalie Wood is a beautiful woman. And I sure wouldn't mind a man like Tony. Except of course, when he knifes his girlfriend's brother. Not cool Tony, definitely not cool.




"Something's coming, something good..."
~ Tony, West Side Story

No comments:

Post a Comment