LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Thursday, November 5, 2009

37. November 4

I really need to be drinking more of this water stuff...
And do you know what else this photo says?
I lead a remarkably ordinary life. Hence, why I take pictures of water bottles.
Often the day doesn't warrant blazing Kodak moments and noteworthy occurrences. But, life doesn't have to be extraordinary to be happy. I lead a pretty normal life. Likely, so do you.
Let's start a club.
Can we have t-shirts?



"Well, I like to eat, sleep, drink, and be in love. / I like to work, read, learn, and understand life."
~Langston Hughes, "Theme For English B"

1 comment:

  1. I think t-shirts are a wonderful idea, They should be green or bright yellow and say, Life is Simple. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete