LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Thursday, November 12, 2009

45. November 12

Four Items of No Real Connection
and a Picture That Is Kind of Bland and Unconnected to Any of the Four Items.

In other words, a Thursday.
  1. Sunny Skies. Thank goodness it was blue sky day. I didn't want to have to face yet another rainy day. The rain just depresses me.
  2. 1982. I found a penny today, face up, year 1982. A little later, I was pulling laundry out of the dryer and a penny tumbled out, year 1982. I thought that was a little odd, because I remember checking my pockets for change before doing the wash. The clothes weren't quite dry, so I put the clothes back in for another ten minutes. When I pulled them out again, I found yet another penny, year 1982. Strange? Yeah, just a little. I now have three pennies, 1982, just chilling on my windowsill.
  3. Possible career considerations. And rejuvenation in academic pursuits. A rejuvenation in life in general. A feeling like, hey I have the potential to be more than I am! I've known this, I think we all know we could be more. But its not only that, its also that I have the power and the will to live up to this potential! Hooray! Its the strangest and most refreshing of wake up calls.
  4. The apartment has a new fish. Name? Dimitri. He will be joining the fish already in residence, Damon II. Damon I suffered death. Voltaire also didn't last long. 



"We need to find out what it is we're afraid of, and go beyond. [...]
If you don't go out and do you'll remain forever fearful of the workings of the world."

(No Mother I'm not becoming a raging feminist...)

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture. Read the book. There is a lot of feminist crap in it. Love you and no I don't think you are going radical on me.

    ReplyDelete