LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Thursday, November 5, 2009

38. November 5

Thursday nights in our apartment mean one thing...
Vampire Diaries.
My suitemate loves, loves, loves this show.
Cheesy lines, gorgeous vampires, high school drama, romance...
What's not to love?
Oh wait, maybe the horrific gory parts that I always close my eyes on.

I just don't like the blood and stuff. Can't they just have nice vampires?



To show you the awesomeness you are missing out on, I give you a few oh-so-inspiring lines pulled at random from a few shows. Just think, you could be enjoying an hour of this poetic writing from the lips of beautiful people of Hollywood.
 
Elena: There's more to me than just gloomy grave yard girl.
 
Elena: We never go to the texting part.
Bonnie: That's an important part in any relationship.

Elena: We met and we talked and it was epic. But the sun came up and reality set in.
 
Damon: What's so special about this Bella girl? Edward's so whipped!
Caroline: You've gotta read the first book first. It won't make sense if you don't.
Damon: I miss Anne Rice. She was so on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment