LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

51. November 18

Today's Gratitude List
  1. I am grateful for mascara and eyeliner and makeup in general. It is a sheer delight to "get pretty" in the morning.
  2. I am grateful to be female and the sense of beauty I feel in my femininity.
  3. I am grateful to be American!
  4. I am grateful for these little gratitude lists... I have only just begun, but already I find myself finishing the phrase, "I am grateful for" with a thousand different endings throughout my day. Truly I am blessed.
  5. I am grateful for tissues, particularly the Kleenexes that come in little packages.
  6. I am grateful to be Christian.
  7. I am grateful, oh so grateful, for family. I could write pages and pages about mine. They are just so wonderful!
  8. I am grateful for my little camera and the good companion it has been for me these past few months.
  9. I am grateful for humor, because life would just be too darn boring without it.
And once again, RAIN. The weekend was so pleasant. I could tell you, yet again, how the rain depresses me, but since the Be Grateful Gosh Darn It Month, I will simply say, I am grateful it wasn't rainy this weekend.
So, here is a rain soaked path at night.




"Rain, rain go away,
Don't come back,
Or I will personally lambaste you."
~ My variation on English nursery rhyme

No comments:

Post a Comment