LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Sunday, November 8, 2009

41. November 8

I know, I know. Joy. Optimism. Living in the moment. That's all fine and good. 
But tonight? 
I just want to be home.

17 days until Thanksgiving Break.
36 days until home.
47 days until Christmas.
Just so you know.

Below are prayer flags (yes I really did just link you to Wikipedia)
I found blowing in the warm breeze on a walk today. These beautiful flags promote compassion, peace, strength, and wisdom. I for one could use more of each.


36 days. Not long at all. Right?




"Distracted by hopefulness: That explained me to myself. I was counting days until."
Cynthia Voigt, Glass Mountain

2 comments:

  1. I love this photo Val! You really have an eye for beauty.

    We missed you today. I'll be glad when you come home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color here, Val. You should take some photography classes and get with Cierra. You really are showing talent with these photos. I'm sorry we made you feel home-sick. We do miss you and are really looking forward to the day that will come quickly.

    ReplyDelete