LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING: 365 Days Project Begins Here

Sunday, November 22, 2009

55. November 22


Today's Gratitude List
(Continuing Until Thanksgiving)
  1. I am grateful for beauty within the ordinary.
  2. I am grateful for quotes and the definition they give to my thoughts.
  3. I am grateful for dinner.
  4. I am grateful for quirks and curiosities.
  5. I am grateful for all those beautiful books I haven't yet read. I can read a lifetime long and still have more beautiful books ahead of me.
  6. I am grateful for all of the trivia floating around in my head and for those people who keep adding to the stash.
  7. I am grateful for perfume and how makes me feel pretty.
  8. I am grateful for socks, particularly the pink fuzzy ones I'm wearing today.
  9. I am grateful for a particular worry lifted from my mind. 
It rained again today. And it's raining now. But the clouds parted and rain stopped just long enough for me to get to lunch and back, dry. And on my way, I was greeted with this beautiful sky. You should have seen how swiftly the clouds were moving.



"Develop an interest in life as you see it; the people, things, literature, music-the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself."
~ Henry Miller

1 comment: